Nano-Tech Clearsky Series is manufactured using nano-ceramic technology, one of the world’s most advanced technologies in material science.This technology makes it possible to create extremely capable high performance films to the most exact and demanding specifications for architects, engineers and homeowners. Clearsky Series offers an unprecedented level of heat rejection up to 96% without compromising much of the light transmission, making buildings and homes environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
|Film Type||Visible Light Transmission||Infrered (Heat) Rejection||Solar Energy Rejected||Solar Heat Gain Co-eficient||UV Rejected|
- Nano Ceramic Construction – long-lasting film with sophisticated appearance
- Low reflectivity – provides a natural exterior view
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Nano-Tech’s Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty Program
- Models: Clearsky 9060, Clearview 7080 and See True 6560.